WE’RE OPEN AND PREPARED TO PROTECT CLIENTS DURING THIS CRISIS!
The Covid-19 pandemic is causing many businesses across the nation to shut down. This is forcing individuals with legal questions to wonder if they can seek legal help during the Coronavirus outbreak. The experienced Law Offices of Meir Moza (a former prosecutor) & Associates understand legal issues do not stop just because a pandemic is occurring. For this reason, our office will continue to remain open to help the communities we serve. However, we will be taking some necessary and informed precautions to protect our clients and staff.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our office with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our clients and our team:
- We disinfect the office on a daily basis.
- Once a week we have a cleaning company that comes in to clean and disinfect our office in addition to our daily disinfection.
- We stay 6 feet apart during consultations, as well as all lawyers and office staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- No more than 2 people can be in the office lobby and if they are, they must sit every other chair.
- Please bring and wear your mask during the in-office consultation, if you are unable to bring your mask, we will provide one for you, if available.
- Our appointments will be more spread out.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at (516) 741-0003. We are here to help.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will be taking to keep you and every client safe in our office. If you are in need of a consultation, please call our office today!
Law Offices of Meir Moza & Associates